Saturday, February 21, 2009

Week 3: Silkscreening Shirts


Our assignment for week 3 was to silkscreen a secret onto a shirt.
We made stencils out of newsprint, taped it on a screen and went for it.

Amy Shimoshige:



Satsuki's eating something before we start.

Chillin'

I like to smell my shirts before I silkscreen them.

Cuttin'

Cuttin' part 2

Suzanne is taping down her design.

Satsuki and Suzanne working hard.


I silkscreened it in black, so you can't see it. it's a secret!


i def. can't tell you my secret!

creator: { satsuki shibuya }
title: forest


seriously a secret.


my lovely model vanessa + her tongue. :p



It's no secret what Suzanne has:






It's even advertised on found images.



Adrianne Read





Yass Nassiri


{it's my secret....}





D. CAMILO










Mike Pargas


Vanessa Hansford

No comments:

Post a Comment